2020 is going to be another great Dressage Year for Widmer Equestrian Centre!
We will be hosting and running many dressage events including some high profile ones. It will be our 3rd year of running the Petplan Area Festival Semi Final and the Shearwater Young Horse qualifiers. Two of our own Festivals of Dressage running over 3 days in May and August and a fantastic gala evening with the amazing Sam Turner and Billy Wizz in September.
As always we will continue to run our very popular unaffiliated dressage series leading up to our championship in November on Saturdays and Thursdays. We run” lead rein” to Medium levels which are kindly sponsored by our sister company Widmer Feeds Country Store.
Our warm up arena is brilliant for youngsters at their first outing or horses that just need a little bit more space, as its a floodlit 30m x 80m fully fenced area . We run our competitions both indoors and outdoors on Martin Collins tracks in areas of 20m x 60m. Our dressage dates start in February and run throughout the entire year.
- We always award lovely rosettes down to 6th place
- Arena hire is available but booking in advance is required
- All dressage competitions are run under British Dressage rules
Notes for all dressage competitions:
- Late entries may be excepted at an additional cost of £3.00 per class.
- Dogs are only allowed in the lorry park on a lead.
- No smoking
- No lungeing
- Disabled toilet
- Large equestrian and country store on site
And a few rules for competitors!
- The judges decision is final
- Horses must be over 4 years old
- Hard hats to standard are required
- We standby the withdrawal rules set out in the current British Dressage rule book. Please make yourself familiar with these before entering.
The show organiser reserves the right to refuse or reject any entry and withdraw or amend prize offers or cancel classes at their own discretion
The show organisers and owners of Widmer E.C accept no responsibility for any damage, loss or accident,injury to owners,riders,spectators or any other persons or property whatsoever.